»

High winds will bring cold & snow to FLX

High winds overnight into Monday will usher in our coldest weather of the season along with snow for the week ahead. The latest forecast for the Finger Lakes this week is below…TonightMostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers late this evening. Scattered flurries after midnight. Windy with lows 15 to 20. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent.MondayMostly cloudy in the morning…then becoming partly sunny. Scattered flurries in the morning. Cold with highs 15 to 20. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.Monday NightPartly cloudy and cold with lows 5 to 10 above. West winds 10 to 15 mph…becoming light. TuesdaySnow. Cold with highs 20 to 25. Light winds. Chance of snow 90 percent. Tuesday NightMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 10 to 15. West winds 5 to 10 mph…increasing to 10 to 15 mph.WednesdaySnow showers likely. Highs 10 to 15. Chance of snow 60 percent.Wednesday NightSnow showers likely. Lows zero to 5 below. Chance of snow 60 percent. ThursdayMostly cloudy. Highs 10 to 15. Thursday NightCloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 10 to 15. FridayMostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 15 to 20.For the latest local forecast and live radar images visit the FingerLakes1.com FingerLakes1.com Local Weather Center.

Also on FingerLakes1.com