»

FLX December weekend weather outlook

The mild December weather will cool down a bit for this weekend but daytime high and overnight low temperatures will still remain above normal. There is some snow in the forecast but nothing of significance and will likely be a wet, slushy mix overnight Friday into Saturday morning.FridayAreas of drizzle before 3pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.Friday NightA chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.SaturdaySnow showers mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Saturday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 28.SundayPartly sunny, with a high near 41.Sunday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 34.MondayA chance of snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 8am and 10am, then a chance of rain showers after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Also on FingerLakes1.com