»

Victor chimney fire quickly extinguished

On Wednesday at approximately 11:35 pm the Victor and Fishers Fire Departments responded to 1053 Cork Road in Victor for the report of a chimney fire.Upon arrival the Fire Departments were able to put out the fire quickly. The fire was found to have started in the chimney in the garage and spread to the adjacent wall. The resident had reported using the wood stove in the garage earlier in the evening.There was no structural damage to the residence and the residents were able to return to their home. No injuries were reported.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Also on FingerLakes1.com