»

Wet & mild this week in FLX after windy start

Spring officially arrived yesterday and we will see typical early spring weather here in the Finger Lakes this week. That means, a mix of rain and snow, and fluctuating temperatures that will have daily highs ranging from the thirties up to the mid-fifties. Check out the FingerLakes1.com Weather Center outlook below…MondayScattered snow showers, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.Monday NightScattered snow showers, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.TuesdayA slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.WednesdayRain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.ThursdayRain and snow likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain, becoming all rain after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.FridayShowers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.For the latest local forecast and live radar images visit the FingerLakes1.com FingerLakes1.com Local Weather Center.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Also on FingerLakes1.com