»

Fire reported inside Victor Fire House

Early Monday morning the Ontario County Sheriff’s Deputies along with Victor, Fishers, East Bloomfield, and Farmington Fire Departments were dispatched to the Victor Fire House in the Town of Victor for smoke coming from a fire truck engine that was parked inside the bay.The truck’s engine was reportedly off but hooked up to an electrical source and charging. It was reported that one of the volunteer firefighters noticed the smoke inside the building and upon further investigation he noticed the 2000 Spartan Truck on fire. The fire was quickly extinguished and there was no reported damage to the structure.The firefighter on scene , Michael D.J. Murphy, was transported to Thompson Hospital by Victor Farmington Ambulance to be treated for smoke inhalation. The Ontario County Fire Coordinator, Jeff Harloff, ruled the incident an apparent electrical malfunction in the engine.

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone