»

Horse poop in Throop stable spontaneously combusts

With the hot temperatures and dry conditions, fires can start anywhere — even spontaneously in a pile of poop. That’s what happened to a horse stable in Throop, according to a news release from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. On July 5, a DEC official responded to the scene where horse stable owners had been storing large piles of manure. The official was told that …

Read More at AuburnPub.com

Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Also on FingerLakes1.com