The Buffalo Bills 2016 Training Camp official got underway this past weekend at St. John Fisher College in Rochester. The calendar has turned to August and hopes are high for the upcoming season as Rex Ryan, Tyrod Taylor, Sammy Watkins and company look to take Buffalo to the N.F.L. Playoffs for the first time since 1999.
The Bills have the longest playoff drought in the NFL and thus are the only team so far to yet to appear in the playoffs in the 21st century. They also have the longest active streak of losing seasons having not finished .500 or better since 2004.
FL1 Sports has access to full coverage of opening weekend in Rochester below:
– Top 3 things you need to know from day 1 at Bills Training Camp
– Top 3 things you need to know from day 2 at Bills Training Camp
– Tyrod Taylor: Same as he always was despite new status
– Roth: Rex Ryan on hot seat? Don’t believe it
– Karlos Williams: “I’m disappointed in myself”
– Fans bring optimism into Bills training camp
– Bills’ backfield looks for better training camp than off-season
– Bills players met with kids from Rochester’s Boys and Girls Club