»

Wooden Tugboat from Vermont Seen on Erie Canal

The 33 foot, 1964 wooden working tugboat, the C. L. Churchill, passed thru Lyons on the Erie Canal early Saturday morning. Owned and operated by the Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, the tugboat last visited the Finger Lakes Region in 2013 accompanying the Lois McClure, an 1862 full-sized replica of a canal schooner freighter.
Photo by Robert Stopper
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditPrint this pageEmail this to someone

Also on FingerLakes1.com