It’s been a long time coming. Sammy Watkins has been running routes since June, but going against competition and playing in games is another level of intensity and demand on a surgically repaired foot.
However, about five months removed from surgery Watkins is expected to play on Friday in Buffalo’s third preseason game at Washington.
Read More about Watkins’ return at BuffaloBills.com
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE AS CAMP AT ST. JOHN FISHER CLOSES…
– Top 3 things you need to know from Day 17 at Bills Camp
– Corbin Bryant hopes to repeat success as stand-in starter
– Bills wrap-up training camp at St. John Fisher
– Bills receiver Marquise Goodwin sustains possible concussion
– Bills’ Henderson takes next step in beating Crohn’s disease
– Buffalo Bills wrap up training camp