The Bills experienced some injury casualties in Friday’s preseason game at Washington. The most serious of which were the ACL injuries sustained by Jonathan Dowling and Chris Gragg. Buffalo had better news on Sunday in their return to the practice field.
Left tackle Cordy Glenn, out for most of training camp with an ankle injury, returned to practice Sunday.
CHECK OUT FULL COVERAGE OF THE BUFFALO BILLS FROM THE WEEKEND…
– Bills Sunday practice notes from BuffaloBills.com
– Bills sign QB Austin Trainor
– Bills Run Deep hitting the second highest season ticket total
– What they’re saying: Bills season previews and fantasy predictions
– Lorenzo Alexander turns in strong pass rush performance
– Watkins gets game action under his belt
– TE Gragg, CB Dowling suffer serious injuries
– Buffalo’s starters head to bench early as Redskins top Bills
– Bills starters stay healthy in preseason loss
How do you think the Bills will fare this season? Let our readers know in the comments section below and continue the conversation…