UR Medicine’s Thompson Health will hold the following public flu clinics in September and October…
- Monday, Sept. 12, 3-5 p.m., Fishers Fire Department, 380 High St., Victor
- Thursday, Sept. 15, 3-7 p.m., American Legion, 454 N. Main St., Canandaigua
- Monday, Sept. 19, 3-7 p.m., Hopewell Fire Department, 4018 Routes 5 & 20
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, 3-7 p.m., Shortsville Fire Department, 5 Sheldon St.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2:30-7 p.m., Farmington Town Hall, 1000 County Road 8
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 4-7 p.m., HealthWorks, 1160 Corporate Drive, Farmington
Administered to those 9 and older at this clinic, the 2016-17 vaccine provides protection against two type B flu viruses and two type A, including H3N2 and H1N1.
The self-pay cost is $28 (cash, check, MasterCard or Visa). As a courtesy, Thompson Health will bill Medicare, MVP products, BlueCross BlueShield products and commercial insurances. Patients must present an insurance card at the time of the visit.
Call (585) 924-1510 for more information.