Today on Inside the FLX, New York State Senate candidate Kenan Baldridge, who is currently serving as Rose Town Supervisor joins Josh Durso to discuss his race for the 54th, issues facing the region, as well as how he approaches the race – being the only Democrat in contention for the seat.
While much conversation and debate has circulated around the Republicans who are vying for the seat held by Sen. Michael Nozzolio, Baldridge has quietly garnered unanimous support from his party after the exit of Democrat Charlie Evangelista from the race.
Check out FingerLakes1.com’s complete coverage of the New York State Senate race in the 54th District:
– Manktelow campaign has $48K in bank, spent $12K thus far
– Rayburn wins support of another group, Helming defends spending
– 54th District: Cast set for Sept. 13 Republican primary
– Joe Geiger talks about why his campaign for the 54th Senate District ended abruptly
– Two Democrats kicked off ballot in Cayuga County-area state legislative races
– VIDEO: Interview with Canandaigua Supervisor Pam Helming on Inside the FLX
– VIDEO: Interview with Ontario County Supervisor Charlie Evangelista on Inside the FLX
– VIDEO: Interview with Lyons Supervisor Brian Manktelow on Inside the FLX
– VIDEO: Interview with businessman Bobby Massarini on Inside the FLX