Usually, by this time of year, Jim Boeheim has a fairly good idea about the lineups and combinations he’ll use for the upcoming basketball season.
“I usually don’t have many questions. I pretty much know what’s going to happen,” the Syracuse basketball coach said. “This year is different.”
Read More at Syracuse.com
More of Today’s Orange Hoops Coverage Online:
– Andrew White, Taurean Thompson give Jim Boeheim even more lineup options (video)
– Jim Boeheim on key Syracuse basketball position: ‘We have two pretty good point guards’
– Where does Syracuse basketball rank in Top 25 with addition of Andrew White?
– Syracuse Basketball: Get to know Tyler Roberson, whether he likes it or not
– Let’s take a look at Syracuse graduate transfer John Gillon’s gametape