Syracuse football coach Dino Babers gave a call to arms of sorts during his weekly news conference Monday morning.
After having coached his team to a 33-7 victory against Colgate in his Carrier Dome debut, Babers finally got a taste of the gameday atmosphere in Central New York.
Read More at Syracuse.com
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Why Syracuse football is already giving Louisville coach Bobby Petrino headaches
– Dino Babers: Louisville QB Lamar Jackson ‘impossible’ to emulate; here’s who’ll try
– Syracuse football Week 2 depth chart: CB Juwan Dowels to start against Louisville
– Syracuse vs. Louisville: Depth chart released, Juwan Dowels takes over corner spot
– Syracuse vs. Louisville: Cardinals open as 13-point favorites & line keeps rising