Full coverage from Syracuse’s loss to South Florida in the Carrier Dome on Saturday including video highlights, Dino Baber’s postgame press conference, and links to stats, wrap-ups and commentary online below…
USF (3-0) used a steady dose of its rushing attack and remained undefeated, beating Syracuse (1-2), 45-20, at the Carrier Dome.
The Bulls overcame an early 17-0 deficit to secure the victory. Two rushing touchdowns each by running back Marlon Mack and wide receiver Rodney Adams proved to be the difference in the contest. USF ran for 239 yards overall in the triumph.
A school record 105 plays from scrimmage, the most since Syracuse had 100 against Virginia Tech in 2002, were not enough for the Orange.
Full Coverage Online:
– South Florida 45 – Syracuse 20: The new normal for now (nunesmagician,com)
– South Florida pulls away from Syracuse football for blowout win
– Best and worst from Syracuse football’s loss to South Florida
– Three things we learned from Syracuse’s 45-20 loss to USF
– Defensive backs Antwan Cordy and Juwan Dowels to miss rest of season for Syracuse football
– Antwan Cordy’s injury a ‘blessing,’ Eric Dungey as a WR (Dino Babers video)