He sought the help he felt he needed to improve his outlook on life and make better decisions during his four week suspension. Now Marcell Dareus is ready to be a dominant force on the field again.
Watching the Bills first four games of the season, particularly the first two, was supremely difficult for Dareus. He felt he could’ve helped. He said it ‘ate at him.’ Dareus considers his teammates his second family. They’re not hangers on and they don’t ask for hand-outs. They supported him and kept in touch with him while he was busy improving his personal outlook. Read more at BuffaloBills.com
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Bills LB Zach Brown named AFC Defensive Player of the Week
– Complementary football the key for Bills at quarter pole
– Marcell Dareus says now it’s about action, not words
– Bills look to build on recent wins
– Flashback: The last time the Bills played the LA Rams