According to the NCAA, the Syracuse men’s basketball team didn’t win a single game in the 2005-06 season.
But Syracuse can still claim the 2006 Big East Tournament championship.
In its March 2015 report following a lengthy investigation, the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions ordered Syracuse to vacate 101 wins. Those games took place in five different seasons. Read More at Syracuse.com
MORE ORANGE HOOPS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– 3 Syracuse women’s basketball storylines to watch for at Orange Madness
– 3 Syracuse men’s basketball storylines to watch for at Orange Madness
– Syracuse men’s basketball to keep championship banners and trophies of wins NCAA doesn’t recognize
– Jadakiss to perform at Syracuse Basketball’s Orange Madness
– NCAA to Syracuse: You didn’t win but you can keep the banners that say you did