The Bills saw an 11-point lead in the third quarter disappear as they had no answer for Miami’s new rushing star Jay Ajayi, who rumbled for over 200 yards for the second straight week, and led the Dolphins to a comeback win over Buffalo 28-25.
Buffalo’s offense had LeSean McCoy, but it was clear he was not 100 percent. He left the game in the third quarter with his hamstring problem and did not return. The offense scored on some short fields provided by the Bills special teams, but could not sustain drives down a couple of key players including Robert Woods.
MORE POSTGAME COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Bills wilt in colossal fashion, lose 28-25 to Dolphins (D&C)
– Pitoniak: Mounting injuries, porous defense sack Bills win-streak
– Maiorana: Bills were beaten on both sides up front
– Report card: Bills D run into the ground by Dolphins
– Dolphins 28, Bills 25: Quarter by quarter recap
– What they’re saying: Bills-Dolphins postgame comments
– McCoy hopeful for next Sunday after leaving game early at Miami
– Ajayi rushes for 214 yards to help Miami beat Bills 28-25
– Bills four game winning streak snapped in Miami
Check back at this page for more postgame coverage of the Bills’ loss in Miami into Monday morning…