The Syracuse football team huddled for an address in the corner of Alumni Stadium after its 28-20 win over Boston College on Saturday.
Afterward, players began jumping up and down and side to side. Running back Moe Neal bounced forward, swinging his hand over his head. Left guard Aaron Roberts alternated pumping each of his fists in the air. Walk-on linebacker Adam Dulka banged his head, sending his long hair flying forward and back. Read More at Syracuse.com
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Stock up/stock down: A look back at Syracuse’s win over Boston College
– Mettus: Now that Syracuse football has shown what it can be, it can’t revert to what it was
– Syracuse University reprimands DFO Brad Wittke for contact with Boston College player
– Syracuse football records: Which have been broken, which are in jeopardy with 4 games left?
– Syracuse’s Eric Dungey, Amba Etta-Tawo win ACC Player of the Week honors
– Syracuse vs. Bye Week: Orange open as 6.5-point favorites
– Syracuse disciplines staffer for role in fight during game