So long as he can practice, LeSean McCoy believes he can play.
And that held true Thursday, when the Buffalo Bills running back tested his injured left hamstring in practice before announcing he expects to play at Seattle on Monday night.
“I felt good. Mentally, I feel great,” McCoy said. “So I’m ready to roll.”
The practice session was Buffalo’s first this week… Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Important Dates in Bills History: Nov. 3, 1986. Marv Levy hired as head coach (BuffaloBills.com)
– Lorenzo Alexander’s success tied to valued mentor in London Fletcher (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills Today: Jaws weighs in on Tyrod Taylor (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills notebook: Alexander wins award, Dareus hurts groin (Democrat and Chronicle – Sports)
– Cubs ended their drought, now can the Bills finally win? (WHEC – Sports)
– McCoy returns to practice as Bills prep for Monday night (WROC – Sports)
– Bills bring back Percy Harvin (WROC – Sports)