The Syracuse football team opened as a 19-point underdog for the team’s final home game of the season next week against Florida State, according to the website VegasInsider.com.
The Orange (4-6) will be celebrating Senior Day but they will also likely be without starting quarterback Eric Dungey, who was termed doubtful by head coach Dino Babers.
The Seminoles are 7-3 with all three of their losses coming against top ACC teams Clemson, Louisville and North Carolina. Read More at Syracuse.com
FULL ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Syracuse football vs. No. 20 Florida State: Kick time, TV information announced (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse vs. Florida State: Depth chart has no idea who’s playing quarterback (NunesMagician.com)
– 3 things Dino Babers said: Dungey to get 2nd opinion, Baylor’s head coach opening and Cordell Hudson (Daily Orange)
– Amba Etta-Tawo named Biletnikoff Award semifinalist (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse football: Eric Dungey getting second opinion on injury (NunesMagician.com)
– Stock watch: A look back at Syracuse football’s loss to North Carolina State (Daily Orange)
– Langer: Syracuse football missed out on a prime opportunity to win back fans (Daily Orange)
– Babers declining to answer if Dungey’s injury is career ending isn’t a big deal (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse vs. Pitt will kick off at 12:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network (NunesMagician.com)
– How’s it looking for Syracuse to go bowling at 5-7? (NunesMagician.com)
– Dino Babers responds to question on Baylor: ‘I’m totally locked into doing (this) job’ (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football Week 11 depth chart (Florida State): 3 quarterbacks could start (Syracuse.com)