The Syracuse football team will enter next weekend’s road game against Pittsburgh injury-riddled and as heavy underdogs. Syracuse has lost its last three games, all by 15 points or more. Pittsburgh has won two straight, including an upset over Clemson.
Few will be predicting a win for the Orange (4-7, 2-5 ACC) on the road against the Panthers (7-4, 4-3).
But should Syracuse manage to pull off a surprise, there’s a decent chance it would end up qualifying for a bowl game at 5-7. Read More
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL ONLINE:
– Syracuse football racks up 2nd-worst attendance in program history (Daily Orange)
– Stock watch: How Syracuse’s bowl hopes and a shirtless fan fared in SU’s 45-14 loss to Florida State (Daily Orange)
– A graphical breakdown of Syracuse’s 45-14 loss to No. 17 Florida State (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse wide receivers made their mark on school record book this year (NunesMagician.com)
– DT Anthony Giudice will transfer from Syracuse football (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse Football: I never was, am always to be (NunesMagician.com)
– No Surprise: Syracuse gets blown out by Florida State (NunesMagician.com)
– Three things we learned from Syracuse’s loss to Florida State (NunesMagician.com)
– Pittsburgh favored by more than three touchdowns over Syracuse in final game (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football stock watch: Who’s rising and falling heading into Pittsburgh? (Syracuse.com)