This Mother’s Day, the Farmers Market Buffet at del Lago Resort & Casino will feature a special brunch harvesting the freshest locally-sourced produce, fruits, dairy products and meats from the most reputable growers in the region to create an “unforgettable dining experience” officials with the resort say.
On Sunday, May 14th the Mother’s Day brunch will be served from 10 am to 8 pm and will feature a charcuterie and seafood display, made to order waffles and omelets, salmon filet en croûte and honey glazed spiral ham. The brunch buffet is $19.99 per person and $17.99 with a Players Reward Card with each guest receiving a mimosa. Guests must be over 21 to dine at the Farmers Market Buffet.
The full brunch buffet menu includes:
- Smoked salmon display with condiments
- Charcuterie display with cured meats and local cheeses
- Fresh fruit display with mango crème
- Seafood display including shrimp, oysters, clams and mussels
- Made to order omelet station
- Made to order waffle station with variety of delectable toppings
- Oven roasted prime rib with au’jus and horseradish crème
- Honey glazed steamship ham
- Atlantic salmon with white wine reduction
- Lobster “Newberg” with scallops, shrimp and mushroom cream sauce
- Varity of local grown vegetables
- One complimentary mimosa per person with additional $4.00 each