del Lago Resort & Casino announced that their hotel is now accepting reservations for July 14th, 2017 and beyond. While the website began accepting reservations a couple months ago, the resort hadn’t officially announced anything until Wednesday.
“We are excited to announce that we are now taking reservations for our hotel with the first bookings in mid-July,” said Executive Vice President and General Manager Jeff Babinski. “With the completion of our hotel and spa we look forward to rounding out our property, making del Lago Resort & Casino a true destination in the Finger Lakes region.”
The hotel will feature 205 luxurious rooms and Spa del Lago. The European-style spa will offer massages and body treatments and a full-service salon complete with three relaxation areas—men’s, women’s and coed. It will also feature a 4,200 square-foot banquet facility, Lavazza Italian coffee shop, pastry and gelato shop and The Sociale Café & Bar, which will serve “gastro spa” cuisine and beverages.
Guests can also enjoy the many other amenities del Lago Resort & Casino has to offer, including:
- 94,000 square-foot casino floor featuring 1,980 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables.
- Farmers Market Buffet: Offering diners locally sourced produce, fruits, dairy products, meats and pastries.
- The Vine: 2,400-person entertainment venue and bar serving French Quarter-inspired food.
- Portico by Fabio Viviani: Celebrity chef and “fan favorite” on Bravo’s hit reality series “Top Chef,” Fabio brings a sophisticated take on Old World Italian-inspired foods and handmade pastas, as well as seafood, steaks and chops grilled over hardwood.
- Centrifico: Bar complete with a lounge area in the center of the gaming floor.
- Savor NY — MacKenzie-Childs at del Lago: 2,000-square-foot store featuring MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater products, as well as a selection of special products produced by companies based in the Finger Lakes, including local wineries, breweries, spirits and cheesemakers.
- Food court: 4,200-square-foot food court with three restaurants: Finger Lakes-based Ciccino’s Pizzeria & Paninoteca, and locally owned Smashburger and Moe’s Southwest Grill.