Exactly five months to the day after del Lago Resort & Casino opened its doors to the public, its highly anticipated hotel and Spa del Lago are set to open.
The hotel is now accepting reservations and the spa is accepting appointments for its opening day — July 1st and beyond. The hotel and spa are opening two weeks ahead of schedule.
“We were always hopeful that we could move the opening date up and we are excited to officially announce that our hotel and Spa del Lago will be open just in time for visitors to enjoy Fourth of July weekend with us,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Jeff Babinski said. “The addition of our hotel, spa, banquet facility and The Sociale Café & Bar reinforces that our property is a true world class destination in the region. We look forward to bringing in new guests to enjoy all that the Finger Lakes has to offer, especially this time of year.”
The hotel wing of del Lago Resort & Casino will feature a 3,700-square-foot banquet facility, Lavazza Italian coffee shop, pastry and gelato shop, and The Sociale Café & Bar, which will serve healthy “gastro spa” cuisine and beverages.
The 14,000-square-foot European-style Spa del Lago will offer massages, body treatments and facials plus a full-service salon. The salon will feature 10 stations including luxurious pedicure, manicure, hair and make-up areas. The spa will feature three relaxation areas — men’s, women’s and coed, private herbal infused steam rooms, private cedar wood saunas, 17 treatment stations including couple suites with private over-sized hot tubs. Spa del Lago Boutique will offer guests an opportunity to purchase skin care, body and hair products, signature del Lago bath products, gifts and wearables including spa robes and yoga and active wear.
The six-story hotel will feature 205 luxurious rooms ranging from 440 to 860 square feet. There are king and queen rooms and 30 suites, with some able to expand to a 1,400-square-foot room with two bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. A number of the rooms have a balcony, including some of the suites.
Each room will be equipped with an Intelity iPad hotel directory system, making it the first hotel in upstate New York to offer the feature. Guests will be able to use the iPad to order room service, request valet service, ask housekeeping for an extra pillow or schedule a treatment at Spa del Lago. Each room will feature a personal device charging stations and custom bathrooms with detailed stonework, marble counters and rain showers. All rooms will come with additional standard amenities, including complimentary WiFi, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, hair dryer and safe. All furniture is custom made, blending the Old-World charm of Italy with a Las Vegas feel.
The property will offer 24-hour room service from one of its many on-site dining options and will feature a business center, a 24-hour fitness center and wellness classes. Valet service will also be available.
Other amenities offered at del Lago Resort & Casino:
- 94,000-square-foot casino floor featuring 1,980 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, including 14 poker tables.
- del Lago Players Reward Club: Joining is free and winning is instantaneous. Members can receive free slot play, table games match play, exclusive gifts and food offers. With club cards members have access to special hotel rates, entertainment tickets, and spa services.
- Farmers Market Buffet: Offering diners locally sourced produce, fruits, dairy products, meats and pastries.
- The Vine: 2,400-person entertainment venue and bar serving French Quarter-inspired food.
- Portico by Fabio Viviani: Celebrity chef and “fan favorite” on Bravo’s hit reality series “Top Chef,” Fabio brings a sophisticated take on Old World Italian-inspired foods and handmade pastas, as well as seafood, steaks and chops grilled over hardwood.
- Centrifico: Bar complete with a lounge area in the center of the gaming floor.
- Savor NY — MacKenzie-Childs at del Lago: 2,000-square-foot store featuring MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater products, as well as a selection of special products produced by companies based in the Finger Lakes, including local wineries, breweries, spirits and cheesemakers.
- Food court: 4,200-square-foot food court with three restaurants: Finger Lakes-based Ciccino’s Pizzeria & Paninoteca, and locally owned Smashburger and Moe’s Southwest Grill.