The owners of Nolan’s restaurant are making plans to reopen next year as Cananadauigua firefighters sift through the debris of the charred restaurant.
Nolan’s on Canandaigua Lake, 726 S. Main St., was destroyed in a four-alarm fire Thursday morning. No one was injured in the blaze, as workers had not yet arrived at the restaurant to start their workday. The employees gathered outside the burning business Thursday as more than 80 firefighters doused the building.
“Some of us stood in shock, while most of us attempted to fight back the tears as we watched all of our hard work fall one piece at a time,” Nolan’s co-owner Nick Violas said via a Facebook post. “It was horrifying and it was surreal.”
Violas and Kate Nolan own the restaurant.
Democrat & Chronicle: