Much was made of Marcell Dareus’ playing time in the season opener, or lack thereof. But head coach Sean McDermott said it’s their philosophical approach to roll the defensive line to keep key players fresh for the end of the game when big plays are needed.
Week two and it’s a matchup of two teams that found success on Kickoff Weekend in the NFL. The Bills haven’t started a season with back-to-back wins since 2014. Carolina stumbled at the start of the 2016 season, going 1-5 and never recovering after their NFC Championship year.
Here are the top seven storylines leading to Sunday’s game in Charlotte… Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– McDermott ready for trip home (WROC)
– Don’t worry about Marcell Dareus’ playing time. He’s not. (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills’ coach McDermott prepares to take on former team (WHEC)
– Less is More-cell? Dareus buys into rotation (WROC)
– Bills believe offense can run through RB, TE (WROC)
– Bills add linebacker depth by signing Jelani Jenkins (WHEC)
– Bills release T.J. Yates (WROC)