As Stephen Bailey points out, Josh Black’s been shifted over to defensive tackle, slotting in behind Chris Slayton — where Kenneth Ruff was previously set. That hands the starting defensive end gig over to JUCO transfer Alton Robinson, with Brandon Berry backing him up.
Ervin Philips is still in there, despite an undisclosed injury, and same goes for Jamal Custis, who didn’t see the field vs. Central Michigan after getting banged up in week two. You’d expect to see more Sean Riley vs. LSU given his breakout game against CMU as well.
NunesMagician.com: Read More
MORE ‘CUSE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Dino Babers not backing away from offensive breakthrough happening at LSU (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football-North Carolina State: kick time, TV information announced (Syracuse.com)
– ACC Power Rankings Week 3: Where does Syracuse football stand? (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football depth chart vs. LSU (Syracuse.com)
– Bowl watch: Syracuse football’s hopes still alive as it heads to Death Valley (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football opens as 23.5-point underdog against No. 12 LSU (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football-LSU kick time, TV information announced (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse football stock watch: Is LSU vulnerable after big loss? (Syracuse.com)