In Yates County, a hotly-contested race for District Attorney has made headlines for the last several months. However, two other legislative races, as well as a Town Supervisor race in Barrington will also be having voters thinking long-and-hard this November.
Valerie Gardner and Todd Casella will battle in an election, which has been marred by residency questions, petition issues, and much more.
What issues are the candidates and voters talking about?
– Strength of local economy, maintaining taxes
– Direction of law enforcement through DA’s race
– Health of local lakes due to HABs
Yates County Election Coverage
– Tax rate flat in Yates budget
– Yates legislator: I am ‘ostracized and ridiculed’
– Yates sheriff’s union endorses Casella for DA
– Gardner has cut costs, represents those she serves
– Court decision means no Yates DA primary
– Yates DA challenges going to state’s highest court
Check out the FingerLakes1.com Election Night Coverage, which will air live at 8 pm on Election Day: