At least the streaker came to play.
Heck, the dude ran 100 yards untouched, full monty, wearing only a beard and a smile.
But long before this subspecies of Buffalo Bills fan — or possibly an insanely inebriated New Orleans Saints fan — sprinted into glory in all his glory (and right into the back of a police car), it was the home team that was undressed in a 47-10 defeat Sunday at New Era Field.
We all know that bad days happen.
With seven games to go, the 5-4 Bills are still firmly in playoff contention in the AFC in one of those seasons where mediocrity may just be good enough to snag the final wild card spot.
Democrat & Chronicle: Read More
MORE BILLS COVERAGE:
– PITONIAK: The Bills get stampeded again in a 37-point loss to the Saints (WROC)
– Quick Hits: Tyrod still the starter (BuffaloBills.com)
– McDermott not considering QB change (WROC)
– Bills Today: Defense struggles to stop the run (BuffaloBills.com)
– Streaker runs into the endzone at Bills game (WHEC)
– Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Saints (BuffaloBills.com)
– What they’re saying: Bills look to regroup after consecutive losses (BuffaloBills.com)