The Orange (4-6, 2-4 ACC) head to Louisville this weekend in search of their road win against the Cardinals since 2007. Syracuse and the Cardinals (6-4, 3-4 ACC) meet at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium on Saturday, Nov. 18 at 3:30 p.m. on ESPNU.
With two games remaining, the Orange need to win both to automatically become bowl-eligible, but Syracuse is taking it one game at a time, according to head coach Dino Babers.
“So much of sports is treating each week as an individual week,” said Babers. “I think the momentum is created every single week and we need to create our own momentum for Louisville.”
Cuse.com: Read More
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Get to know Louisville, Syracuse football’s next opponent (Syracuse.com)
– The myth of Zack Mahoney’s bad game vs. Wake Forest (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse searches for consistency at second outside wide receiver spot (Daily Orange)
– #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Louisville (NunesMagician.com)
– Syracuse football: Breaking down offensive play-calling vs. Wake Forest (NunesMagician.com)