»

Fire damages Cayuga Centers residential home in Auburn

A fire damaged an upstairs office in one of Cayuga Centers' residential properties, located at 202 Franklin St. in Auburn, Tuesday.

Auburn Fire Department Assistant Chief Mike Grady said a call came in around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday reporting smoke coming from the residence. When firefighters got to the scene, they observed smoke coming from the eaves of the building.

The fire took about 30 minutes to put out, Grady said. The office and its contents were destroyed by the fire, but the rest of the building is still inhabitable, he said.

The Citizen:
Read More

Also on FingerLakes1.com