The No. 10 Syracuse men’s lacrosse team may have some new faces running its offense, but Orange attack didn’t skip a beat in the season opener, downing Binghamton 21-4, in what was the largest victory since 2009.
‘Cuse dominated in every way, with 12 different player scoring a goal and allowed just two goals that weren’t in man-down situations defensively. At the X, Danny Varello (15-of-17), Seth Delisle (4-of-6), Nick Martin (3-of-3) and Nate Garlow (2-of-3), combined to give the Orange possession on 24-of-29 restarts.
MORE POST GAME COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Syracuse 21 – Binghamton 4: The Orange put on a show (NunesMagician.com)
– Danny Varello wins nearly 90% of faceoffs in Syracuse win over Binghamton (Daily Orange)
– No. 11 Syracuse thrashes Binghamton, 21-4, in 2018 season opener (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse lacrosse opens 2018 season by blasting Binghamton (Syracuse.com)
– Fast reaction: 3 takeaways from No. 11 Syracuse’s 21-4 win over Binghamton (Daily Orange)
SYRACUSE ATHLETICS VISUAL RECAP VIDEO: