This week on The Debrief Podcast Jackie Augustine and Josh Durso break down the latest headlines from a busy week in local, regional, and state politics.
Here’s a look at the stories up for discussion exclusively on FingerLakes1.TV and FL1 Radio:
– Amazon receives $1.5B+ in incentives from NY for HQ #2;
– New push to divide Upstate & Downstate NY;
– Residents voice concerns about DRI team in Penn Yan;
– Rental registry legislation proposed in Auburn;
– HPC vs. Town Board in Seneca Falls over Koch Building; and
– Budgets passed in Seneca Falls and Richmond.
Viewers and listeners can now let their voice be heard on the program by calling our TOLL FREE line – leaving a voice message to be played on-air! Have something to say about something we talked about? What about something you think we SHOULD be talking about?! We want to hear from you! Dial the number below and follow the voiced prompts!
Call (866) 315-FLX1 – that’s (866) 315-3591 (Ext. 802).