Deputies say that nine employees at nine bars, eateries and stores in Ontario County last week were busted for selling alcohol to minors.
It followed a countywide crackdown on selling to underage patrons.
Between 6 p.m. Thursday and 1 a.m. Friday, Ontario County sheriff’s deputies checked 66 establishments with New York liquor licenses regarding how each spot complies in selling alcohol to minors.
Deputies said employees at the following bars, restaurants and stores sold alcohol to someone younger than 21 during the detail:
• Parker’s Grill and Tap Room, Geneva
• Beef and Brew Restaurant, Geneva
• The Naples Hotel, Naples
• Lock’s Stock and Barrel, Bristol
• Dandy Mart, Bristol
• Jose and Willy’s, Canandaigua
• Thirsty Turtle Sports Bar, Victor
• Bliss Shurfine Food Mart, Manchester
• Last Call Bar, Farmington
Each employee was charged with first-degree unlawfully dealing with a child, and issued an appearance ticket for a later date.