ยป

Several departments called to structure fire in Savannah

Officials have provided an update to the structure fire reported on Montana Road in Savannah on Saturday.

According to the Clyde Fire Department, the structure fire was deemed to be caused by a malfunctioning clothes dryer.

Those assisting at the scene included Rose, North Rose, Wolcott, Red Creek, Alton, and Conquest Fire Departments. Eastern Wayne Ambulance, New York State Police, Wayne County Fire Coordinators Office, and the Wayne County Cause and Orgin team also responded.

Magee Fire Department provided stand-by coverage at the Clyde Station.

Witnesses had reported seeing smoke and flames coming from the structure. The residence suffered serious damage as result of the fire.

Also on FingerLakes1.com