Summer is nearly over, but that only means that things are getting busier in the FL1 Studio. This week, Jackie Augustine, Ted Baker, and Josh Durso are in-studio breaking down the last two week’s biggest headlines.
Topics up for discussion on this week’s podcast include:
– The latest on the Huntington Building in Seneca Falls;
– The Finger Lakes Workforce Development Center, which officials say will be built in Downtown Rochester;
– The new law signed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo requiring that Industrial Development Agency meetings be live-streamed;
– Latest on the Red Flag Law and Child Victims Act;
– As well as the constant-pitch of ‘mixed use’ in local development, and the implications of that term.
Watch the program on the FingerLakes1.com YouTube Channel below, or listen to the podcast on-demand by checking out the program on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Anchor, or where ever you get your podcasts.