An Auburn woman was displaced from her home on Saturday after a fire broke out during the morning hours.
First responders were called to the home around 10 a.m. The site of the scene was 9 Arch Street.
Firefighters and trucks rolled on scene, as smoke could be seen coming from the structure.
The Auburn Citizen reports that Loc Bui was the only person at home at the time. They say a small heater could have been to blame. It had started smoking shortly before the fire broke out.
The fire was under control within about 30 minutes. An investigation is underway.
Fire on Arch Street. Multiple Auburn Fire vehicles responded. pic.twitter.com/qWdYZCsI5S
— Kelly Rocheleau (@KellyRocheleau) February 22, 2020
Download the FingerLakes1.com App: Android (All Android Devices) | iOS (iPhone, iPad)
We believe in a product that is accessible to all readers online. That's why you'll never see a paywall on FingerLakes1.com. That said, a recurring monthly pledge of any amount through Patreon can help us deliver more content, and more in-depth coverage throughout the region. Visit www.Patreon.com/FL1 to become a supporter!