Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count
Monday, December 16Free
Monday, December 16
Christmas Bird Count
The Christmas Bird Count (CBC) is a long-standing program of the National Audubon Society, with over 100 years of citizen science involvement. It is an early-winter bird census, where thousands of volunteers across the US, Canada and many countries in the Western Hemisphere, go out over a 24-hour period on one calendar day to count birds. As the CBC enters its 119th year, join us as we count the birds wintering throughout the Montezuma Wetlands Complex. For more information, please call Chris Lajewski at (315) 365-3588 or email email@example.com
Space is limited. Registration required. Call 315-365-3588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• If the MAC cancels an event, we will initiate a full reimbursement.
• If you need to cancel registration for an event, you must call or email the MAC at (315)-365-3588 or email@example.com.
• If you cancel more than a week before the event, we will initiate a reimbursement minus a 10% administrative fee, or credit you for a future event.
• No reimbursements are issued for cancellations received less than a week before the date of the event.
– Submit your event to our Community Calendar
– Please use proper grammar, capitalization and designate the town and county where your event is taking place in the category field or your submission will be rejected