- Steve Lynch is determined to make Emerson Park a destination location, with or without state funding. The director of the Cayuga County Planning and Economic Development Department proposed a three-year park programming and capital …more
- The landscape outside the Beverly Animal Shelter remains the black and white of winter. Inside, the residents are primarily black and maybe white as well. Is it a quirk in the odds? …more
- With an intense passion for food and farm-fresh ingredients, Fabio Viviani brings that same essence and spirit to his new restaurant Portico by Fabio Viviani which opened Feb. 23 inside del Lago …more
- Join Jessica Lahr, Josh Durso, Jim Sinicropi and Jessamy Uticone to round-up your week here in the Finger Lakes. Area residents are currently being treated to a dose of early spring weather, …more
- The Powerball jackpot has climbed above $400 million for the first time in nearly three months. The top prize for Wednesday night’s drawing will be an estimated $403 million if paid over …more
- This shot was captured of Keuka Lake on a bright, and unseasonably warm February day by Brooke Gordon, of the Keuka Lake App. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for photos, events, …more
- Sun setting over the city of Geneva. Taken Thursday night from Seneca Lake State Park. Photo by Lori Bonaccimore
- It might be one of the most-unique situations to have developed in recent memory in downtown Seneca Falls. Siblings taking part in owning businesses that operate less than three doors apart in …more
- Canandaigua is known for its many attractions that bring locals and tourists out of their homes and into the city. From Canandaigua Lake to the Constellation Brands Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center …more
- After a brilliant sunset the sky turned to a soft pink at the north end of Seneca Lake on Wednesday evening. Photo …more
- A Spring like day in late February brings warmth to an old farm in Yates County. Photo by Nancy L. Wrightmore
- After a weekend of folks geeking out with comic book artists, “Doctor Who” replicas, “Star Wars” stormtroopers and more, Joey Gates chalked …more
- When one enters the village of Aurora, NY from the north, you get the feeling that you are in some kind of …more
- Hard to believe that this would be the scene from the boathouses on the Canandaigua City Pier on February 20, 2017. Photo …more
- Usually, when young Alex Mattei packs a suitcase he’s heading to the hospital for a medical procedure. That will not be the …more
- As the final days of the Canandaigua Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign approached in December, hitting the funding goal seemed out of …more
- Saturday’s Powerball drawing offered yet another chance at a really big lottery jackpot. If you’re feeling lucky, let’s hope you bought a …more
- Mother Nature makes it look easy! What a breathtaking sunrise it was Tuesday morning in Waterloo! Photo by Lisa Dupreymore
- The last sunset colors are reflected in the sky and in the marshy land along Marsh Road in Romulus on Monday evening …more
- This photo was taken on Monday at Cayuga Lake State Park Boat Launch. The gulls were enjoying the warmer weather as the …more
- The Countrymax Saddle and Tack Consignment Sale is just a week away, but there’s still time to drop off items to sell. …more
- Sunrise bursts with colors Tuesday morning in the eastern sky of Yates County. Photo by Nancy L. Wright.more
- Two Canadian Geese keeping each other company as the sun rises behind them on Sodus Bay Sunday morning. Photo by Chris Trine …more
- Seneca County Historian Walter Gable takes a fascinating look at the history of the Underground Railroad and anti-slavery movement of the late …more
- Some of the ice was floating on Cayuga Lake as the rest was breaking up. Photo by Diane W. Derschmore
- These two horses area sharing breakfast on Sunday morning at Cracker Box Animal Farm Haven near Sodus Bay in Alton, NY. Photo …more
- A splendid weekend for a walk in woods high in the hills in Yates County. The great outdoors offers an abundance of …more
- This shot was captured of Keuka Lake on a bright, and unseasonably warm February day by Brooke Gordon, of the Keuka Lake App. Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for photos, events, local listings and much more. The Keuka Lake App is available on Android and iOS devices.
The LEGO Batman Movie's End Credits Sequence Is Online, And It'll Make You Want...
on February 24, 2017 at 7:59 pm
Patrick Stewart Reveals He Spent Most of His Life Not Realizing He's...
on February 24, 2017 at 7:35 pm
Oscars red carpet:`The gravy train is over' for TV stations and networks - Los...
on February 24, 2017 at 7:14 pm
All About Amal Clooney's Bombshell Waves, Straight From Her Stylist - PEOPLE.com
on February 24, 2017 at 7:12 pm
Academy Reveals Meryl Streep Will Be Presenter at Oscars - Hollywood Reporter
on February 24, 2017 at 6:48 pm
Derek Hough Bows Out of Dancing with the Stars Ballroom — Which Other...
on February 24, 2017 at 6:00 pm