The Syracuse football team’s only win has come against an FCS team. Connecticut’s two wins have come against an FCS team and Virginia (which lost to an FCS team).
Suffice to say, it’s hard to know exactly how good (or bad) either team is, even three games into the season. For the moment, though, UConn is a 7-point favorite for next Saturday’s game, according to the website Vegas Insider…. Read More
MORE ‘CUSE FOOTBALL ONLINE:
– Fair or not, Syracuse football QB Eric Dungey needs to be better for SU to win (commentary)
– Syracuse football stock watch: Who’s rising and falling heading into Connecticut?
– Syracuse football tempo analysis: SU matched ACC record with 105 plays vs. USF
– Injured Antwan Cordy receives a medical redshirt
– Amba Etta-Tawo keeps up pace despite Syracuse offensive struggles