It’s the question of the week for the Bills-Patriots matchup at Gillette Stadium Sunday. Who will New England start at quarterback? Both Jimmy Garoppolo and Jacoby Brissett are coming off of injuries that could impact their delivery of the football in the passing game. Though both are practicing this week, the possibility also exists that only one will be healthy enough to play Sunday. So how does a Bills defense prepare for an offense without knowing who the quarterback will be?
As far as head coach Rex Ryan is concerned, the best way to prepare his players is to focus on the offensive scheme that the Patriots have employed for the better part of the last 10 seasons. That’s why prioritizing preparation for one quarterback over another really isn’t a major part of the process.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS-PATS COVERAGE:
– Bills sign OT Michael Ola
– Local teenager inspires Bills before Week 3 win
– Rex Ryan perfectly happy not to be facing Tom Brady
– Former Bills’ running back C.J. Spiller headed to Seattle
– WEB EXTRA: Rich and Breland discuss the Buffalo Bills into Week 4
– Bills sign tackle Michael Ola off Giants practice squad
– Rex drops in on Edelman conference call