The Syracuse Orange had a rough time this past Saturday, dropping an ugly game to Wake Forest, 28-9. Now at 2-4 (0-2) on the season, SU returns to the Carrier Dome to try to right the ship against… the Virginia Tech Hokies. Tech’s no pushover this year, ranked 17th in the country with a 4-2 (2-0) record.
So what will be some of Syracuse’s biggest challenges when they take on the Hokies? And what are some key elements of the game to keep an eye on? Read More
MORE ORANGE FOOTBALL COVERAGE:
– Syracuse football attendance is on pace for an all-time low with 3 home games left
– Syracuse football injury report (Virginia Tech); 1 starter is back, while another is out
– Syracuse football defeats hurt, but there are worse things than losing (guest column)
– Is Syracuse football wearing down in 2nd half? SU has been outscored 54-13 by FBS foes in fourth
– How does Syracuse football run its Tampa-2 defense and when might it improve?
– Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast: Syracuse vs. Virginia Tech preview
– Syracuse vs. Virginia Tech: TV listings, time, odds, history, & more