The loss last Monday night was a bitter pill for the Bills to swallow. A lot of the statistics in that game would lead most who didn’t see it to believe Buffalo should have won the game. In the end they didn’t and now at 4-5 with seven games to play the margin for error is narrow.
“Yeah, it’s pretty thin,” said Robert Woods, who is coming off a career-best performance. “We have had some tough losses. We had a bye week, got guys to refresh, AFC opponents coming up. It’s November, you have to win in November.” Read More at BuffaloBills.com
MORE BILLS COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Bills back to work, Rex Ryan says jobs are up for grabs (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills refreshed after injury-plagued start, Sammy still on sideline (WHEC)
– Eric Wood to I-R; Roberson called up to 53-man roster (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills Today: Watkins won’t practice this week (BuffaloBills.com)
– Open competition for Buffalo following the bye (WROC)