»

Grease fire breaks out in Clifton Springs home

A Clifton Springs resident was taken to the hospital on Saturday after suffering burns from a grease fire that broke out at his home at 47 Silver Street. According to Clifton Springs Fire Chief Amanda Spence, four people, including two adults and two children, were preparing food when the blaze broke out shortly before noon.

An unidentified male homeowner attempted to remove a pan containing the flames from the residence when he suffered the burns.

Read more from the Canandaigua Messenger

Also on FingerLakes1.com