Syracuse came back from a 14-point first-half deficit to force the overtime period, but the Orange (16-11, 8-6 ACC) came up short to #8 Louisville (21-5, 9-4 ACC), 76-72, on Monday night at the Carrier Dome. Syracuse began the comeback with 5:54 on the clock in the first half. The Orange established an 11-1 run to bring the game within four, 29-25, and hold the Cardinals without a field goal for the remainder of the half.
BOEHEIM POST GAME:
MORE COVERAGE ONLINE:
– Syracuse falls to No. 8 Louisville, 76-72, in overtime (Daily Orange)
– Syracuse basketball loses heartbreaker in OT to Louisville (Syracuse.com)
– Louisville 76 – Syracuse 72: Cardinals handle Orange in OT (NunesMagician.com)
– 3 quick takeaways from Syracuse’s 76-72 OT loss to Louisville (Daily Orange)
– No. 8 Louisville outlasts Syracuse in overtime, 76-72 (WHEC)
– Fan reactions from Syracuse’s loss to Louisville (Daily Orange)
– Louisville basketball notches key road win in overtime at Syracuse (IthacaJournal.com)
– Best and worst from Syracuse basketball vs. Louisville (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse basketball box score vs. Louisville (Syracuse.com)
– Hopefully, Fab Melo is remembered for blossoming into an accidental basketball player (Syracuse.com)
LOCKER ROOM INTERVIEWS:
Syracuse plays again on Sunday night at Georgia Tech. Tip-time is scheduled for 6:30 pm.