NFL personnel executives always strive to get starters with their top three picks. At face value the Bills top three draft choices look capable of pushing for starting roles.
Tre’Davious White will likely push second-year cornerback Kevon Seymour for a starting role on the boundary.
Zay Jones is a legitimate candidate in the battle for the top job opposite Sammy Watkins in the receiving corps.
Dion Dawkins, due in part to the lack of availability of Seantrel Henderson (suspension come regular season) and Cyrus Kouandjio (hip), is going to push incumbent starter Jordan Mills. Read More
FULL FINAL DAY BILLS DRAFT COVERAGE:
– Bills place value on accuracy with pro-style QB Peterman (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills take two LBs late for special teams (BuffaloBills.com)
– 5 things to know about LB Tanner Vallejo (BuffaloBills.com)
– 5 things to know about Nathan Peterman (BuffaloBills.com)
– 5 things to know about Matt Milano (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills zero in on players who offer experience and consistency (BuffaloBills.com)
– Buffalo Bills McDermott leaves no doubt there’s new sheriff in town (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Good weekend for Buffalo Bills at NFL Draft? On the surface, yes (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills take methodical draft approach under McDermott (WHEC)
– Bills finish up draft with three picks on final day (WHEC)