Every year, the Syracuse Orange try to reinvent the wheel for Midnight Orange Madness. The annual event to kick off the basketball season has long toyed with random ideas getting fans excited about the upcoming campaign, to varying degrees of success.
Dunk contests, Jadakiss, Tone Loc, Snookie from Jersey Shore and even Jim Boeheim in a tank have been rolled out to spice up what’s been a puzzling hit-and-miss of events for Central New York’s favorite team. This year, however, there should be no doubts on how to excite the masses.
NunesMagician.com: Read More
MORE ORANGE HOOPS COVERAGE:
– How skipping July Fourth fireworks helped Boeheim’s Army clear its final four hurdle (Syracuse.com)
– Boeheim’s Army came back from a 25-point deficit, one big play at a time (Syracuse.com)
– Carmelo Anthony trade rumors: Syracuse connection adds OKC to mix (report) (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse’s Marek Dolezaj finishes among top scorers in FIBA U-20 European Championships (Syracuse.com)
– Ticket info, game time and opponent set for Boeheim’s Army as it heads to TBT Final Four (Syracuse.com)
– Syracuse center Paschal Chukwu returns to court after 3 eye surgeries (Syracuse.com)