Day one of Bills camp had a lot going on, but some of the developments were more readily apparent than others.
Bills head coach Sean McDermott and GM Brandon Beane both spoke of how the trade of Cardale Jones was a win-win situation. It gave Jones an opportunity to win a backup job with a head coach who has familiarity with him, and for the Bills it made for a better situation in terms of quarterback reps with just three signal callers on the roster.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE COVERAGE FROM BILLS CAMP:
– Sammy Watkins healthy and ready as Buffalo Bills open training camp (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Rex Ryan tells the Buffalo News that Bills can make playoffs (WHEC)
– Bills GM Beane likes his QBs but may wind up liking those 2 first-round picks better (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills training camp underway at Fisher (WHEC)
– Buffalo Bills depth chart doesn’t include much depth (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills receiver Watkins intent to stay healthy this season (WHEC)
– Bills’ Washington has learned from mistake after gun charge (WHEC)