Buffalo’s defense made enough plays to demonstrate that they’re catching on, and the offense continued to get in work on special situations on Sunday.
It’s a new defensive scheme, and it may be simpler. But it’s not easy. On Day 4 of Bills Training Camp, presented by Connors & Ferris, the defense made enough plays to demonstrate that they’re catching on. And the offense continues to get in work on special situations at the start of practice.
BuffaloBills.com: Read More
MORE BILLS TRAINING CAMP COVERAGE:
– Bills defense not ‘dumbed down’ (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills will be patient as rookie QB Nathan Peterman transitions to NFL (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Bills Today: Alexander to fill multiple roles (BuffaloBills.com)
– Dareus suffers injury, sits out practice (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Healed, happy and motivated is a promising combination for Bills’ Sammy Watkins (Democrat & Chronicle)
– Top 3 things to know from Day 3 of Bills Camp (BuffaloBills.com)
– Bills fans have faith in quarterback Tyrod Taylor (Democrat & Chronicle)